The membership drive for IAA of KKG for 2016-2017 has begun. Our new Kappa year begins July 1 and runs through June 30.
Our base dues rate is $40 annually. For those who would like to give more, consider the "extra mile" dues levels of $50 and $100. We also offer a discounted dues rate of $30 for Kappas graduating in 2016.
Your support is appreciated.
Kappa Kappa Gamma is women supporting women in their individual, academic and professional lives. Continue your bond through membership in the Indianapolis Alumnae Association.
Paying dues is just one way of giving back to Kappa. It shows you value the lifelong friendships and support that you have received through the years from Kappa Kappa Gamma.
IAA gives time, talent and treasure in support of the following:
- Community Diaper Drive - we collect diapers, wipes and financial support for the Indiana Department of Child Services for distribution to children and families in need in the Indianapolis area.
- Rose McGill Holiday Sharing - we buy presents during the holidays for a Kappa in financial need due to unfortunate personal circumstances
- Senior Sisters - we host holiday teas for our Kappa sisters living at Marquette Manor and the Forum
- RIF - Reading Is Fundamental - our national philanthropy - we collect children's books and monetary donations at our meetings
- KKG Foundation - Kappas Supporting Kappas - we support the Leadership Academy, the Heritage Museum, the Rose McGill fund, educational programs and scholarships
- 50-, 65-, and 75-year Honorees - we underwrite the cost of luncheon and award pins for our 50-, 65- and 75-year honorees at the Spring Luncheon
- Chapter Assistance - our members serve as advisers and House Board members of area chapters and we provide financial support to Mu Chapter
- The operation of our alumnae association
As a dues-paying member, you will:
- have access to the password protected website
- receive our newsletters throughout the year
- receive invitations to association and interest group events
- receive our Membership Directory
- be a member in "good standing" with the Fraternity
No matter what your hobby or interest, if you prefer large or small events, socializing or volunteering, the Indianapolis Alumnae Association of Kappa Kappa Gamma offers something for everyone. This is your opportunity to reconnect with Kappa!
There are 4 levels of membership in the Indianapolis Alumnae Association of Kappa Kappa Gamma. New graduates can pay dues at a discount the first year out of college.
- Kappa: $40.00 yearly
- Key Kappa: $50.00 yearly
- Golden Key Kappa: $100.00 yearly
- 2016 Graduate: $30.00 yearly
In addition, there is an option to contribute towards the Holiday Sharing program, which supports Kappas with financial need.
Dues payments are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
- Note: There is a separate Add to Cart button for Membership and Holiday Sharing.
- Select the desired Membership Dues Level from the drop down list before clicking Add to Cart.
- To contribute to Holiday Sharing, select Continue Shopping to return back to this page.
- If you wish to contribute to the Holiday Sharing program, select the desired level of giving from the Holiday Sharing drop down list before clicking Add to Cart.
- Review your shopping cart and click Checkout when finished.
Click here to get connected!