About the Kapital Kappas Alumnae Association
Kapital Kappas is more than 80 years old and has consistently served the sisters of the area. It is our goal to help reconnect Kappas with sisters old and new.
We hope this website will introduce you to our group, keep you up-to-date with our meetings, and inspire you to become active with Kappa once again.
Kapital Kappas consists of Kappa sisters from all age groups and from all around the world. We are currenlty more than 100 members strong. We are an energetic and enthusiastic group who meet throughout the year to have both social and philanthropic fun.
Meet The Board
Catherine Ramsey (Cat) – St. Lawrence (Beta Beta△)
· Ensures the health of the association
· Runs board meetings
· General contact for most association business
Annie Jackson – Colorado/ Oregon (Beta Mu/ Beta Omega)
· Processes dues payments
· Maintains budget
· Compiles financial reports for HQ
Founder’s Day Chair:
Mallon Graham – Hillsdale (Kappa)
· Organize Founder's Day event/work with Northern Virginia Alumni Association (NoVa) for combined event
· Recognize area Kappas who have reached their 50, 60, or 75th year of sisterhood
Megan Evans (Mevans) – Ohio Wesleyan University (Rho△)
· References for young women going through recruitment
· Contacts DC area Kappas regarding dues.
Christina Bui – UC Irvine (Zeta Eta)
· plans/organizes at least one event per a month to include a wide variety of activities appealing to various interests
Night Owls Chair:
Anne Hilb – Rollins (Delta Epsilon)
· Plans monthly happy hours
· Attends other kappa events and supports rest of board
Sarah Meghji – British Columbia (Gamma Upsilon)
· Sits on the DC Alumni Panhellenic Board as the Kappa representative
· Works to foster camaraderie among the 26 NPC sororities.