We are now offering the following membership options. Remember that $17 goes straight to Headquarters. See below for more info on how your dues are distributed.
- $35, Standard Membership dues
The following levels include an extra donation, these members will recieve special recognition.
- $50, Fleur de Lis Membership
- $75, Sapphire Membership
- $100, Golden Key Membership
- Payment accepted by check payable to KKG Alumnae Association of San Jose or through PayPal at the bottom of this page. Be sure to send a completed membership form to the treasurer, this is downloadable from the newsletter page or can be found below. The form on the newsletter page also contains the treasurers address for mailing your check. You also have the option to make payments through PayPal. Please see the link below to do so.
- Paying our dues is a way of giving back to Kappa. It shows that we value lifelong friendships and the support that we have received through the years from Kappa. Kappas are asked to pay dues to their alumnae association each year to be in “good standing” with the Fraternity.
Why are dues important and what are they used for...
Our alumnae associations are in turn asked to pay a portion of these dues ($17 per member per year) to our Kappa Kappa Gamma Fraternity Headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, to also be in good standing. The future of our Fraternity depends on our alumnae associations not only surviving, but thriving. We need our alumna members to be connected to other Kappas, to share their time and talents, to promote the Fraternity so that it can continue to be strong for future generations. To do that, we need our members to join their local alumnae association.
The amount of the dues collected above $17 stays within the local alumnae association and supports the activity of the association, including: newsletters, directories, postage, sending representatives to regional and national meetings, and giving within the community, the active chapters and the Kappa Foundation.
Dues can be paid either through PayPal (below) or a check can be mailed to our Treasurer, Amanda Ruffo, at 7652 Braid Ct, Gilroy, CA 95020-3051. Please fill out the membership form below and indicate how you will be paying your dues.
In lieu of mailing in a membership form, you may fill out the one below.