The East Bay Alumnae Association was chartered on September 28, 1950. We have been going strong ever since and celebrated our 60th Anniversary in 2010! Our diverse area is large and extends from Richmond, through Berkeley, Oakland, Piedmont, San Leandro, Castro Valley, Hayward finally ending in Fremont. The East Bay Kappas support Pi Deuteron, at UC Berkeley, one of the first chapters established west of the Mississippi as well as other chapters in Northern Californina and the Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation through our fundraising efforts. Our members serve Pi Deuteron as adisors, house board members and at various chapter events throughout the year.