BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
Kappa Kappa Gamma is women supporting women in their individual, academic and professional lives. Continue your bond through membership in the Midland Alumnae Association. Paying dues is just one way of giving back to Kappa. It shows you value the lifelong friendships and support that you have received through the years from Kappa Kappa Gamma.
**Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in joining!**
What Do We Support With Our Dues?
The Midland Alumnae Association gives time, talent and treasure in support of the following:
- RIF - Reading Is Fundamental - our national philanthropy - we collect children's books and monetary donations at our meetings
- Rose McGill
- KKG Foundation - Kappas Supporting Kappas - we support the Leadership Academy, the Heritage Museum, educational programs and scholarships
- 50-, 65-, and 75-year Honorees - we underwrite the cost of luncheon and award pins for our 50-, 65- and 75-year honorees at the Founders Day Luncheon
- Support local charitable foundations with financial contributions
- The operation of our alumnae association
- Dues to the Midland Panhellenic Association
What Are the Benefits of Being a Paid Member?
As a dues-paying member, you will:
- have access to the password protected website
- receive our newsletters throughout the year
- receive invitations to association and interest group events
- receive our Membership Directory
- be a member in "good standing" with the Fraternity