The Stillwater Alumnae Association:
Whether together for meetings, philanthropy, Kappa service, or just to be social, our intergenerational frienships enrich our lives and enhance the time shared. The Stillwater Alumnae Association is the foundation for many life-long bonds and cross-country friendships.
At Convention 2012, we were awarded honorable mention
for Chapter Assistance, for Communications/ Public Relations, and for Outstanding Association!
Previously, at Theta Province Meeting in Tulsa, we were awarded
the 'Helen Scaritt Pearson Award for Excellence: Small Association.'
What will we acheive by 2014 for Convention in Houston?
Join us and find out!
We currently have approximately fifty members, some of whom also serve on
Advisory Board and/or House Board for the Oklahoma State University Delta Sigma Kappa Chapter.
Our schedule each year includes:
- New Member Welcome Social each August
- Fraternity Founders Day celebrated with the Delta Sigma chapter each October
- Presentation of the Gladys-McGaugh Scholarship to an active member in Delta Sigma
- Contributions to local community causes, as well as the Kappa Foundation
- Christmas Brunch each December
- Book Collection for Reading is Fundamental (RIF)
- Program Meetings and "Lunch Bunch"
- Salad Supper for the Senior girls each April
To email the Stillwater Kappa Alumnae Association, please click here.